Your time and Money can make a real difference to the lives of some of Leicester’s most vulnerable young people.
FOCUS a charity works with some of Leicester city’s most vulnerable young people to re engage them with society.
FOCUS' s Vision is of a society in which young people are inspired and empowered to have a positive impact in there communities.
We achieve this through the provision of a range of services that aim to bring young people together with people they would not usually meet in order to support and learn from one another.
Our services are aimed at young people aged 13-25 , with a particularly focus on those from disadvantaged backgrounds, disabled young people and those experiencing low self-esteem or self confidence.
A monthly gift of:
- £6 could pay for a young person to take part in our challenge program
- £10 could pay for a young person to be trained as a peer mentor
- £15 could pay for a young person to go on a life changing explore residential
- £25 could provide one to one support sessions for a homeless young person
An annual or quarterly gift of:
- £50 could run a training session with our Youth Action Team
- £150 could support 40 young people to become active volunteers
- £300 could provide a fully trained mentor or advocate to work with a young person for 6 month
- £500 could provide a place for a young person on an 8 week personal development program
In return you will receive:
- VIP Invitations to our celebration events
- Copies of our newsletters
- An annual thank you card
- The opportunity to be apart of our 73 club